Friday, October 19, 2007

Not All Have Gone...

Earlier in the week, while mourning the Newport Beach's Daily Pilot's impending loss of Political writer Alicia Robinson, I wondered where the OC Register's Jeff Overley went.

Well, I just found out. Fortunately he'll be back covering Newport Beach again soon.

Dear Connected ...
Noticed your post on the departure of Alicia Robinson. I agree it's a loss - she's been a solid presence, not to mention a great competitor for yours truly. Since you included my name in your list (much appreciated) I thought I'd drop you a line and let you know I haven't signed off. I've been on leave for five weeks, but am returning next week. So please do keep looking for my byline, along with all those of all the other fine reporters you mentioned.

Best ...
Jeff Overley

Hey Jeff, I hear the Daily Pilot has a job opening...

No comments:

Post a Comment