Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I Heart Harman!

The Orange County Register's Total Buzz mentioned it. The OCBlog.net wrote about it too.

Apparently I'm not the only person who thinks that our (well...technically Huntington Beach's) State Senator Tom Harman is a swell guy.

Here's a new Blog dedicated to criticizing State Senator Tom Harman written by a Whittier resident.

Now, I've gone after Senator Harman a few times (here, here, here, here, and here). But I've never gone looking for things to attack him on. To be fair though, I've also said sorta nice things too (here and here).

He just does it to himself.

I mean, click on this Daily Pilot article from August to see what I'm talking about. After Assemblyman Chuck DeVore and Assemblyman Van Tran talk about parents being in control over what their kids do, Tom Harman writes that wants the Government to play parent and tell other peoples parents what video games they can and cannot play by supporting this crazy bill.

But while I've spent a fair amount of time attacking Senator Harman, I never started a Blog dedicated to criticizing him.

Interesting tidbit from the Total Buzz was this:

"There are also some rumblings that Assemblyman Chuck DeVore, R-Irvine, might challenge Harman next year."

I've heard the same thing too, from Federal sources mind you.

That would be very interesting to say the least...

No comments:

Post a Comment