Monday, December 17, 2007

Pro/Con The Death Penalty: This Guy Deserves to Die


I guess I should be happy (or callous?) that the going-ons in Newport Beach haven't made my blood boil like today.

Taken from Cnn.com:

Jessee Timmendequas lured 7-year old Megan Kanka to his home by saying he wanted to show her a puppy. He then raped her, beat her and strangled her with a belt. A day later, he led police to her body. Timmendequas had twice been convicted of sex crimes -- on 5- and 7-year-olds -- before he murdered Megan.

This monster deserves to die.

But...New Jersey has put a ban on executions and now he will die of old age, unlike 7 year old Megan.

New Jersey Governor Jon Corzine and rest of New Jersey's Democrats should be very proud of themselves for commuting his Death Penalty.

I pray to God that Sex Offenders like this monster don't take up residence in our 100-175 plus Sober Living Homes to avoid having to register as a Sex Offender under Megan's Law

I pray to God that Sex Offenders like this monster don't live next door to my own small children.

I pray to God that we find out the addresses to the rest of Newport Beach's registered Sex Offenders (only 2 of the 6 have addresses - but we are lucky, Costa Mesa has 95 total registered Sex Offenders).

No comments:

Post a Comment