Thursday, December 6, 2007

Another Voice Request.

Back in September, I asked for Another Voice to write on this blog and got the very smart and very informed David Bahnsen on board, who has given us some good nuggets (here and here).

I'm looking for another to join the crew.

Here's what I wrote last time:

I'm looking for one or two more Newport Beach-related contributors to this little blog. While my posts are extremely fascinating and probably very riveting, I do get tired of reading my own stuff sometimes. My friends Ron and Anna Winship do a great job, but sometimes, they can get a bit crazy :-)...and I'm sure even they would like to hear for others once in a while.

Requirements?

1. Please, if you accuse or attack, please be able to back it up with real proof, preferably links to the proof.
2. Please, stay away from personal attacks.
3. Please use the spell check.
4. Please respect other's opinions. Remember - Free Speech.

So send me a note at newportbeachvoices@gmail.com, tell me about yourself, and if you are "acceptable" then we can start hearing what you have to say. If you are shy (like me) you can choose a pseudonym and people can guess who you are. If you are brave (like the Winships) then use your real name. Who am I to judge on that one.

I don't care if you are Republican, Democrat, or even Green Party.

So if you are willing to have every word criticized and attacked, have something really important (and interesting) to say, or just like hearing yourself talk (me, me)then send me a note.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment