Monday, March 3, 2008

Time Flies

March 1st marked the 1st Anniversary of this blog.

Considering it was started in an off-election cycle, we've still had lots to talk about.

I started this blog a year ago for a way for me to stay up to date with local politics, and stayed up to date I have.

Thanks to those who visited, read, commented, and then emailed me or called me to yell at me (actually "correct" me) for what I wrote.

I've been fortunate to have Congressmen, Assemblymen, County Supervisors, Mayors, Council members, and other local Republican big shots be part of that latter group.

I've tried to keep my identity secret, but somehow people knew anyway.

It's been fascinating to see who visits this site too. Sitemeter.com is a great site for that.

Thanks to Ron and Anna Winship and to David Bahnsen for contributing.

And thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment