Friday, April 15, 2011

Makari de Suisse Goodies

Box of Goodies :)
Hey guys!!! How are you all doing??? So, guess what?? Today's post is just some goodies sent from Makari (muh-ka-ree). This high-end product line was specially created for the colored population in US and Europe. They claim to be the world's largest range of skin whitening products and their products can lighten the skin up to five shades. Now, thats a lot of claim definitely but on a serious note, the site and products seem pretty impressive. Have a look at their site here.Now, let us have a look at what all they sent me!!!

Hands, Elbow and Foot clarifying cream - 4 samples of 5ml each
Acnyl Cream for pimples and breakouts - 4 samples of 5ml each
Makari Clarifying exfoliating antiseptic soap - 2 soaps of 30 gms each
I read on their site that their products show results within 2-4 weeks. So, to be on the safe side, I shall review the soap in 3 weeks exactly from today (on 30th March). I have started using the soap and I would say that the first use was great. I am using it just on my face. And, it takes very little soap for the face but leaves the face extremely soft and moisturized and visibly brighter. So, I am hoping good results from it :)

PS: The products were sent by the brand for consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment