Monday, May 19, 2008

Some Site Updates

In the past, I've asked for some new contributors to this blog for a variety of reasons.
  • Different viewpoints
  • So I don't have to constantly fabricate issues to write about as to keep something new and interesting for my 4 readers to read, and
  • To give my 4 readers a break from my paranoia
Anyway, Newport Heights resident David Bahnsen signed up months ago and has graced us with some excellent pieces.

Corona Del Mar residents Ron and Anna Winship have been with us since the beginning and have kept things interesting.

In addition to writing for this blog, they have also been regular contributors to the Orange Juice blog, as well as running this company.

You can also find the links to those sites on the left.

Busy folks.

Anyway, we've added another contributor in the form of West Newport's Bob Rush.

I've known Bob for a little while now and know him as very passionate, very enthusiastic, very intelligent and very headstrong, especially about issues which he fights for.

While he jumped out the gates like a bull in a china shop, he's gotten wiser and a bit more calculated in his methods.

So have fun reading his posts.

Here's a link to his first one.

And as I told Bob, and have written here in the past, I will never edit or delete anyone's posts or comments, just so long as the writers keep from libelous or inflammatory statements/accusations and are able to back up what they write.

If you want to read or write those kinds of posts, there are other sites to go to, a couple of which are linked to on the left.

The door is still open for any new Contributors. Email me at newportbeachvoices@gmail.com and I'll sign you up too.

No comments:

Post a Comment