Thursday, May 15, 2008

Senator Hillary Clinton Coming to Newport Beach?

My blog is getting a ton of hits today from Google with people typing in

"Hillary Clinton Balboa Bay Club"

or

"Hillary Clinton Newport Beach"

or different variations of the above.

So I did my own search and came up with

"Hillary Clinton set to attend Southland fundraisers"

and

"Clinton Stops in S.D. As She Heads West for Calif. Cash"

But nothing telling me definitely where and when.

I even went here and didn't see anything.

But alas, after digging further, it's here.

I'm actually a bit surprised it took a while to find it.

Since Hillary is as cash strapped as she is, you'd think it would have been easier to find it.

But at least she knows where the money is.

Anyway, if you can't figure out why traffic by the Balboa Bay Club on the 4 lane Pacific Coast Highway will be soo screwed up at quitting time, now you'll know why...

No comments:

Post a Comment