Wednesday, November 28, 2007

John Moorlach E-Newsletter - John Wayne Airport Agenda Item - December 4, 2007

This might be something worth tracking...

From County Supervisor John Moorlach's E-Newsletter today.

I hope you had a restful Thanksgiving weekend.

Below is the only John Wayne Airport agenda item on next week’s agenda.

22.

Approve agreement with Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc. for design and construction services for Parking Access and Revenue Control System ($1,085,539); and make California Environmental Quality Act findings - District 2

I would appreciate any counsel or advice you may have.

I don’t always get to my e-mails everyday, so if you have a serious concern and you don’t receive an e-mail response from me, then please call my office at 714-834-3220 and leave a message for me or for Mario Mainero, my Chief of Staff.

With deep appreciation for your interest,

John M. W. Moorlach, C.P.A., CFP®

Orange County Supervisor, Second District

No comments:

Post a Comment