Sunday, August 28, 2011

Samsung Galaxy S II Coming to Sprint, T-Mobile and AT&T

The New Samsung, T-Mobile and also AT&T Cell phones came again. Samsung Galaxy S II coming to sprint, T-Mobile and AT&T are the great cell phone. The new US Samsung Galaxy S II have 4 buttons on galaxy s phones. Our SGS devices had 4 buttons too. I prefer any of these GS2 versions than the international one. I prefer the 4-button design. The Sprint one looks the best, but the AT&T looks good too. I want the qwerty version on AT&T. Hope the rumors were true about two version of  Galaxy s2 phone for AT&T. The Samsung Galaxy S II is really thin and light, im  touching very often my pocket to see if my SGS2 is still there. And screen is superb, colours are very rich.

screenshot
T-Mobile, Samsung Galaxy SII and At&T

via pocketnow

No comments:

Post a Comment