Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Bad News About Real-Wishes

Have you made a wish yet at Real-Wishes.com? If not I guess you should hurry up. It has now less than 30 wishes left. It will be painful for this site to see go.

 wish
Those who do not know about this site then let me tell you that it is a very unique site that is said to grant wishes. I am not sure how it happens except that it disciplines one to practice law of attraction. Basically, this is how the wishes come true. But before everything else, the user must type her wish at the site and get a page for it. I tried doing this and so I can say I do have experience with this site. So far two of the most important wishes in my life have come through it. One of them unfolded within the 8 days of my practice period despite the fact that I had no hope of seeing it come true. When it was all happening I sensed surprising things happening. The other one took two years. That time I did not want it anymore in my life. So how your wish going to come true will be always up to the universe. But there is nothing wrong in trying it out. But please, remember that although the site asks for donation you really require nothing to pay to its people at all. Just follow all other instructions you get on its page. That is the most important thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment