Saturday, July 30, 2011

Rumors about Rank & Pillage

Some things you just have to see to believe...

http://soyman.rankpillag.hop.clickbank.net

Since it's only been live for a couple days now, you're JUST hearing about Rank & Pillage, but this lucky guy got to TRY IT months ago...

Here's what happened in his words.

"I first started my online business in February 2010. At the time I was looking to create an additional stream of income to supplement my lifestyle and add to the money I make in my day job (I work in the hotel industry in the Alps in France). Although I am computer literate I had no idea how to start earning an income online. Fortunately for me I met Aidan Booth who helped me get started making money online.

Aidan is very methodical in his approach and leaves nothing to chance. He made it very clear at the outset that hard work and commitment were two qualities that are needed to succeed in the world of internet marketing, which differed drastically from the "be lazy and work in your underwear" attitude promoted by so many others.

One of the first things Aidan taught me was how to get top rankings in Google. Once I understood his methods for getting top rankings I was very quickly able to go from earning $0/day to $150/day using a combination of Google Adsense and selling physical products via Amazon and Commission Junction!

Aidan's teaching methods are extremely clear and concise and he demonstrates everything before he expects you to start a new project.

He uses tutorial videos which I find really useful as you can easily follow them and can actually see what you are supposed to do. Aidan is always willing to help me. He really enjoys helping others and gets real satisfaction when the results he knows are possible are achieved by his students.

Aidan has become a great mentor to me and I cannot speak highly enough about him from a student's perspective. His methods work and if you work hard and follow his coaching tips to the letter, you too will enjoy the same success as me. Good luck!"

- James Wakelin

It turns out Mr. Wakelin sent a screenshot from his Commission Junction account so you can see it here:

http://www.hb2k.com/GoTo/rankpillag.htm

While you're there, you might want to snag Rank & Pillage now while you can still take advantage of the lower introductory price, plus you can see all the secrets locked up in Rank & Pillage for less than five dollars...

Go here to see how:  http://www.hb2k.com/GoTo/rankpillag.htm

You don't have to decide now.

Just say yes to the trial offer for $4.95 and take the full sixty days to thoroughly inspect and test Rank & Pillage; see for yourself how this method works and why it's so good at ranking sites and pulling profits out of even the most random markets.

If your desires aren't fulfilled, if you're not thrilled, if you are not satisfied with the completeness, power, and authenticity of this method, then get all your money back.

You should really hurry because the price is going up by $20.

So don't say I didn't warn you...

Talk soon,

Arthur M.

P.S.  Would you like to take a vacation without worrying about when to come back?  Would you enjoy waking up at any time without consequences?  Would you prefer to live somewhere else or get of town on a whim, whenever you want?  Are you tired of doing the same ole stuff all the time?

Then I can think of a whole lot of reasons you should try Rank & Pillage:

http://www.hb2k.com/GoTo/rankpillag.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment