Sunday, May 30, 2010

How to make dull hair alive?

Hi Everyone
Now that I am back from my vacation, I apologize to bore you with a very monotonous facial exercise series.  But, I can assure you that if you have diligently followed it everyday and will continue to do the same for a month, you should definitely see changes in your face. Now, coming to today's post, I am publishing a trick  that has been submitted by a reader of this blog and the complete credit of this post goes to the reader (jason@kolkatta). The reason I am publishing the comment as a post is to enable more number of people to benefit by it.

Take an adequate amount of sugar in a bowl and dilute it with lime juice. Divide your hair in sections and apply the mixture on the strands of your hair section by section. Do not apply on the roots. Let it stay for 15 minutes. Wash with a mild shampoo. It makes your hair come alive. This is a very useful tip for people with dull hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment