Thursday, January 3, 2008

Supreme Court Justice Bill Clinton?

Ugghhh...

So as Presidential politics heats up starting off in Iowa, I caught this little question on CNN.com (hypothetical, I hope...)

If Senator Hillary Clinton becomes the President, would she appoint her husband as a Supreme Court Justice?

And as we ponder (actually shudder at) that gem of a question, I think about our California primary coming up in 34 days and the Newport Beach related issue on its ballot.

The signs have started to pop up around town regarding the City Hall in the Park issue (fiasco).

And I think I remember seeing one mailer coming through before the Holidays in favor of Measure B.

But one month is a short time and I'm wondering if any campaigning will be done, other than signs up on light posts.

Are both sides are extremely confident in their "polling" and position?

I know there's lots of money available to be spent on both sides.

My guess?

Measure B passes 60% to 40%.

Voter turnout will be low.

Then the REAL fun starts...

No comments:

Post a Comment