Thursday, January 10, 2008

http://www.redcounty.com/bookclub/landing.php

Friends -

Red County is a fantastic magazine based here in the southland that I have recently become an investor in, and that I have contributed articles and advertising to since its inception. The focus is on "center-right" politics, and its print magazine, tremendous blogosphere presence, and overall strategy is focused on creating and nourishing the movement that fiscally conservative politics represent here in Orange County. Eventually, we hope to see dozens and dozens of similar blogs and movements incubated under our moniker around the country. It is grass roots, it is powerful, it is rich in content, and it is effective.

I send the link above because not only will I be a contributor to the National Politics blog (www.redcounty.com is the home page), but I will be the editor of the Book Club section of the site. Submissions are welcome - DavidBahnsen@msn.com. Expect much more content to appear in the coming weeks. Naturally, expect my reviews to deal with books that advocate muscular foreign policy, and economics of liberty and prosperity. =)

David L. Bahnsen

No comments:

Post a Comment