Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Councilman Keith Curry's Summer Newsletter

For the past year or so, I've been complimenting Councilman Keith Curry and Councilwoman Nancy Gardner for keeping the "subjects" up to date with their periodic newsletter.

With that said, here's Councilman Curry's latest edition.

As always it's really informative on the going ons in the City for the past summer.

However, since I've been pretty sick the past week, I could only keep my eyes focused on the big print, so I know Keith discusses John Wayne Airport, the Group Home situation, the Budget and Benchmarks, and the new City Hall.

...but I don't really know what's in the small print which follows the large bold print.

I can't really read this very well to even proofread myself, so I apologize for any typos, grammatical errors, or spelling mistakes I may or may not have made...

Anyways, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment