Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tired of the 1 click lies?

Here's a story that's kind of funny but also got me to finally vent here.

A good friend of mine, Anik Singal, sent me an email recently talking about some software he created..

Now, I have a LOT of respect for Anik, but I'm totally sick of hearing the word "software" now.

All these "1 click" get "millions tomorrow" software are ruining our industry!

So, I ignored it and even got upset at Anik, thinking he had joined the farm.  BUT, then he forced me to watch this video:

http://bit.ly/hBwPsm

First of all, HE'S in the video – he's not hiding behind some HIRED ACTOR (which seems to be the trend lately). 

Secondly, he gets VERY real in the video and talks about the reality of software..

THIRDLY (and most importantly), he uses his software RIGHT IN-FRONT of your eyes LIVE to build 10 affiliate sites in 10 minutes.

24 hours later, he logs in and proves how he got over 3,800 visitors to them too (yes, in 24 hours).

NO MAGIC software. NO overnight riches. Just cool stuff that actually works!

So, if you're like me and tired of the lies? Check out this video for a breath of fresh air.  I don't care if you don't buy, that's not the point.

The point is that it's almost FUN to watch his new strategy and its refreshing to see software that actually works and is not ridden with HYPE..

http://bit.ly/hBwPsm

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment