Saturday, March 20, 2010

Lakme Vital Indulgence: Review

I am going to discuss with you something different today. This is for people who are suffering from hair loss and have tried for treatments. Either you have been to your dermatologist or have been gulping down number of vitamin supplements, but, yet you have found no cure. Well, I do not really say that I have got the cure for you. Recently, I went to Lakme Salon for a hair cut. The hair dresser who was washing my hair said that I have really less volume and I should go for Vital Indulgence hair treatment. The hair treatment is mainly to reduce hair loss. As such, I am not suffering from hair loss. But, a gradual decrease in my hair volume has been brought because of many factors ranging from sun exposure and water change to diet imbalances. So, the next time I went to the salon, I got this Vital Indulgence Service done. I can not say that there was much difference in just one sitting because I had no hair loss and hair does take time to grow. But, I found the service to be good and effective for what it promises. I can say for all those hair loss sufferers that you can give this service a try. It is definitely better than playing with your body by giving all those supplements which do you no good and prove harmful if taken in large dosages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment