Friday, February 5, 2010

Going for facial waxing....Wait and read this.....

I recently went to Lakme Salon for a hair cut. I have a problem of facial hair and was thinking of getting a facial waxing done as a quick fix. Home remedies do take a lot of time and you have to be consistent with them. otherwise, they do not yield the desired results. I asked the girl who was waxing my hand about facial waxing. She asked me my age and advised me on a personal front that facial waxing should not be done till you are 30. It opens your pores and makes them look bigger and you older. I wanted to bring this to your notice before you thought of opting for it. 

Instead, I would advise you to stick to the home remedies and follow them consistently and you should see some results in a month. I suggest you to try this home remedy. And, I am sharing today another home remedy to remove facial hair. Honestly, this never worked for me as I could not mix the paste in a consistency which would be apt for a peel off. But, you can give it a try. 
Ingredients:
1 egg white
Honey
Corn Flour
Method: Mix all the ingredients in a smooth consistency and apply it to your face. And, let it dry. Peel off after it dries. It would extract your facial hair along with it. And, applying egg white also firms up your skin. It is an anti-aging mask.
If you know, what consistency should be used to mix these things, please share it with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment