Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Party like a Democrat?

Yes, I know, the Republican National Convention in Minneapolis will probably get the same bad rap and articles, but...

Here's a fun article from the the Rocky Mountain News regarding the Democrat National Convention, titled:

"DNC boost for sex biz"

with a tag line of

"Denver can expect prostitution spike during convention."

Interesting thing about the article is this picture with the caption:

"Jay Watson, 25, of Aurora, expects to be busy during the Democratic National Convention in August. He promises an unforgettable milk bath massage for $125 an hour. "I'm cute, I'm sexy and I deliver it all," he says."

Hmm...that kind of caught me off guard.

I guess I kinda assumed that the sex biz only involved "ladies" of the night.

Gee...who says that there is no such thing as bad press...

No comments:

Post a Comment