Wednesday, September 7, 2011

10 Year Celebration

There are very few marketers I trust. In fact, I can probably count them on one hand. And Ryan Lee is one of them.

Talk about longevity. The guy is celebrating the 10 year anniversary since he launched his first paid product. He was working as a gym teacher when he launched his fitness site - and the first month it brought in over $5k.

Now, Ryan's businesses generate 7 figures PER MONTH (that's right, per month).

And to celebrate his 10 year anniversary - he's giving back. Ryan is literally giving away over 100 hours of his best coaching, training and workshop videos. 

Check it out here

Sincerely,
Arthur M.

P.S. I know this celebration is ending soon - so I suggest you click on this link and go there NOW (you can thank me later)

No comments:

Post a Comment