Thursday, November 18, 2010

Himalaya Hair Loss Cream {Product Review}

As I have already mentioned in the blog earlier sometime, I had faced a lot of hair loss over a couple of years gradually and found my hair thinning to an alarming state. So, I became a sucker for hair creams and any hair product which could guarantee hair growth at one point of time.

Himalaya Hair Loss Cream
This was probably the worst product I ever bought which turned out to be an utter waste of money because I bought 100ml pack size for around 200 INR. That is actually too much because a single pack lasts only about 15 days at max. I bought it an year back and tried it. The product is deep brown in color and has a paste like consistency. It has to be applied on the scalp. 

I think I remember it smelling really weird but I do not remember it now since its been too long. The paste is too sticky and not easy to apply, tends to clump at places making the scalp extremely greasy. You need to wash your hair after its application. So, it is not possible to apply it every night as instructed by the pack. Instead of helping with the hair fall, it made my hair fall. If you comb your hair after applying the cream, you are sure to get an unusually large number of hairs in the comb. So, I had to strive to finish the only pack I ever bought and after that I made a resolution that I'll never buy such items again.

No comments:

Post a Comment