Thursday, June 5, 2008

Winships Are Stepping Up!

I've asked Ron and Anna Winship to take an Administrator Role on Newport Beach Voices and they have agreed.

I will be taking a step back from this blog.

I realized this when there were two really plum stories to write about (based on this and this) that I had no motivation or desire to write about/research/opine about.

And believe me, there was plenty to write about with both.

I mean, try and read Leslie's article through once and twice and be able to explain it to someone else. I had to read it 5 times, and I still can't. I felt like I was back in my Environmental Classes (I got a D) at UCI.

and the City of Newport Beach wants to balance it's budget by borrowing more than 10% of it's budget.

Very Republican (in the current Governor sense of the word).

But don't get me started.

Anyway, I wrote about my indifference and apathy regarding another hot topic issue last month.

So, it's time to take a break.

I just don't have it right now.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment